CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers' Day

Last Sunday, was Mothers' Day. I really enjoyed it. In the afternoon, I went to the church to perform for my mother. I did not perform by myself, I performed with my friends. We also listened to this story. It's about a mother's love to her baby. When we went home about aproximately at 4.15p.m. Before dinner, I greeted her with a piece of a beautiful card, a few colourful paper flowers and a glittering paper heart. My twin brothers gave her a beautiful heart-shaped box with lots of flowers on it. I helped my younger sister greet our mother with a nice simple card. I really appreciate and love my mother very very much!

5 comments:

HeliSASA ▲▼▲▼▲ said...

Wow!Nice layout.Your layout I think the title is love hearts.Again nice layout!!!!!!!

HeliSASA ▲▼▲▼▲ said...

Your picture in ypur profile is very nice.How u put it?Plz teach me how to put picture k?Plz.............

HeliSASA ▲▼▲▼▲ said...

Me & Sarshivena add u already in the profile.I can't add Sarshivena at all.Plz tell me why..................See my profile plz.............

HeliSASA ▲▼▲▼▲ said...

Wat happen 2 ur layout?Uh?I thought there r alot of flower?It is nt nice anymore. :( Sory. :(

Nana said...

HEY JENNA

I CANT CHEANGE MY LAYOUT N I DO NOT KNOW Y!! HELP ME PLS!!!! BY THE WAY WAT HAPPEN TO YOURT LAYOUT!! ALL THE HEART SHAPES R GONE!!!

LOVE
Sarshviena